Monday, July 6, 2009

My Cute Boy



Brigham,

It is time that I start writing down the cute and funny things that you say each day. You are continually making our family laugh. We are happier because you are a part of our family! You are such a sweet little guy and you absolutely melt my heart as you cuddle into me each morning and watch cartoons with your blankie, strawberry milk, and your thumb. I can't think of anything that I would rather do in the mornings but be with my kiddos on the couch. You seriously can't grow up because I will miss this time so much.

And that smile of yours, yeah, you can pretty much get away with anything because of it. And it is a good thing because you sure like to get into things and cause mischief, but we will save that for another day!

I love you, Brigham! You are my little guy.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment