Monday, February 8, 2010

Wheelchair Races

I had so much fun with you this morning during our "workout." After playing soccer for a while you decided that it was time to beat me in basketball--wheelchair basketball of course. Even though I watch you everyday in the wheelchair, I am still amazed by you. You have amazing control of the chair and you are getting so good a pop-a-wheelies. Much better than me that's for sure. It was fun laughing and playing with you. The basketball game soon turned wheelchair races. I am a bit embarrassed to say, but you can beat me (and all of the neighborhood boys who are older than you). You especially like cutting me off and would laugh every time you did it. I sure love your smile. I can't help to smile when I look at you. You are a special kid, Brigham and you bring so much love and laughter to our home. I love you!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment