Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cleaning

In your eyes, when I ask you to clean I might as well be asking you to poke your eyeballs out or worse. You think that I am completely torturing you by making you clean up your toys. You immediately tell me how tired you are and how much you don't like cleaning. This keeps up the entire time we are cleaning, but luckily for you I don't back down. I know that it is my job as a mother to teach you the importance of cleaning. I am just trying to help you become a great father some day. Every once in a great while I see a glimpse of you as you pick up a toy the first time you are asked. And while this is the exception rather than the rule, I know that there is hope and I won't give up. I want you to know that I believe in you and you will be a great husband and father some day. I love you, Brigham!

No comments:

Post a Comment