Sunday, March 14, 2010

Questions about Mom

Brigham's answers at age 3

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes Mommy happy?
When me and Brooklyn clean the toy room

3. What makes Mommy sad?
That we don't clean the toy room

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
tickle me

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
I don't know

6. How old is Mommy?
30

7. How tall is Mommy?
huge

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
vacuum the house

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
clean the house and fold clothes

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is Mommy really good at?
vacuuming the house

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
she can't clean the house really good

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
vacuum the house

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
strawberriees

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
I am proud of you that you vacuum the house and clean my room.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mickey Mouse, no I mean Minnie Mouse because she is a girl.

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
clean the house

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
we all clean the house

19. How are you and Mommy different?
I beat you in soccer

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because I do sweet things for you

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Costa Rica because there are monkeys there (I have never been to Costa Rica :) )

Apparently you are scarred from having to clean. You absolutely HATE to clean and it is a fight the entire time, but I am hoping that you will learn the importance of it. Just trying to make you become an awesome husband and father some day. In the meantime maybe I need to not vacuum so much :).

No comments:

Post a Comment